– Why it is important to be vigilant about your digital logins and who has access to them.
– Relationships that don’t end well, business relationships and disgruntled friends or family member
– How to setup your own self hosting server and why
– Don’t be intimidated to run a server. It’s easier than you may think.
– Rasberry Pi
– Power adapter
– SD Card
– 4 TB external portable HD
– SD Card USB dongle to flash Umbrel onto – https://getumbrel.com/
– Benefits of running a full bitcoin node
– When you run a Bitcoin node, you bolster security and enhance your privacy. Also, running a node enables you to prove that nobody manipulates the network or changes the rules.
– Creating transactions with your Bitcoin node can enhance security by eliminating or reducing the need to expose private keys.
– What’s more, running a Bitcoin node enables you to complete and broadcast transactions from it, thereby avoiding services that can compromise personal information. A node eliminates the use of a block explorer in verifying a transaction status. A block explorer allows a third party to track transaction history while linking it to an IP address. Thus, it can leak physical location details, Bitcoin balance, and financial counter-parties. Running a Bitcoin node can help you avoid such issues.
Key Senators Have Voted For The Anti-Encryption EARN IT Act
– Join The Self Hosting Blog Matrix Server –
Download the “Element App” – https://element.io/get-started#download
Self Hosting Blog Matrix Server – https://matrix.to/#/#theselfhostingblog:matrix.org
Way You Can Support The Podcast –
Direct Donations and tips on our support page
Follow Me On Twitter – https://twitter.com/closedntwrk
Download a Podcast 2.0 app. We recommend Breez or Fountain. You can load them up with Bitcoin / Sats and stream sats to the podcast.
https://podcastindex.org/apps – NEWPODCASTAPPS.COM
Leave a review for the podcast, you can do this by visiting https://www.closedntwrk.com/reviews/
Reviews are greatly appreciated and of course share the podcast with friends or family